HOTICE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HOTICE
HOTICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!! safety and privacy of the forum or no? !!!!

+2
Sho
InyMusha
6 posters

Go down

forum to be privacy or not

!!! safety and privacy of the forum or no? !!!! I_vote_lcap83%!!! safety and privacy of the forum or no? !!!! I_vote_rcap 83% 
[ 15 ]
!!! safety and privacy of the forum or no? !!!! I_vote_lcap11%!!! safety and privacy of the forum or no? !!!! I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
!!! safety and privacy of the forum or no? !!!! I_vote_lcap6%!!! safety and privacy of the forum or no? !!!! I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

!!! safety and privacy of the forum or no? !!!! Empty !!! safety and privacy of the forum or no? !!!!

Post by InyMusha Wed May 13, 2009 8:24 am

Hello everyone,

since now that TNT is thief and we are hunters/traders what does everyone think? should we make this forum a privacy so only guild/union members can join and view? in this case I'll have to approve all new created accounts which will take approximate 24hrs or just leave the way it is and TNT can come rob us when ever we have a trade post on the forum. need your vote asap. it'll take 1 week for tnt to be thief so within the 1 week i expect much vote.

thanks

inymusha

Last edited by InyMusha on Thu May 21, 2009 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
InyMusha
InyMusha
Admin

GUILD : *** DYNASTY ****
IGN : ** InyMusha **

https://hotice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

!!! safety and privacy of the forum or no? !!!! Empty Re: !!! safety and privacy of the forum or no? !!!!

Post by Sho Thu May 14, 2009 11:23 am

Could create a private posting area?

When pooh and I were admin on a Call of Duty server we had a whole hidden area that only admins could see.

This would allow ppl to get to know us but keep eyes away from subjects we didn't want public like trade runs etc.
Sho
Sho

GUILD : Merciless
IGN : _Shojoe_

Back to top Go down

!!! safety and privacy of the forum or no? !!!! Empty Re: !!! safety and privacy of the forum or no? !!!!

Post by InyMusha Thu May 14, 2009 1:49 pm

Sho wrote:Could create a private posting area?

When pooh and I were admin on a Call of Duty server we had a whole hidden area that only admins could see.

This would allow ppl to get to know us but keep eyes away from subjects we didn't want public like trade runs etc.

good idea but the problem is that, it'll be hard for me if i were to go through every single user and manually assign them to the group that can view the post.
InyMusha
InyMusha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sho Thu May 14, 2009 1:52 pm

Good point............Vote for Private then
Sho
Sho

GUILD : Merciless
IGN : _Shojoe_

Back to top Go down

Post by Kloverz Fri May 15, 2009 11:12 pm

Agree go Private, =)
Kloverz
Kloverz

GUILD : EternalPoweR
IGN : Kloverz

Back to top Go down

Post by arfy Sat May 16, 2009 2:42 am

Teah keep our privates away from the likes of wardy Smile
arfy
arfy

GUILD : EternalPower
IGN : Arfy.Bairdet,Rogu3,Thelma,_arfette_

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 8:07 pm

err the only people from TNT here is me and wardy and flyingangel i think what are we gonna do lol, and thers already spies in uni anyway that find ur trades tongue , if i pinky pig promise not too look in the trade/hunter section of forums is it ok? pig
or maybe u could block us from seeing it if you want.

and yea u should make it private also, to keep out all the spies, cept for me n wardy
now look into my eyeeeeeeee cyclops

Back to top Go down

Post by InyMusha Sun May 17, 2009 10:45 pm

SuoerSquidMan wrote:err the only people from TNT here is me and wardy and flyingangel i think what are we gonna do lol, and thers already spies in uni anyway that find ur trades tongue , if i pinky pig promise not too look in the trade/hunter section of forums is it ok? pig
or maybe u could block us from seeing it if you want.

and yea u should make it private also, to keep out all the spies, cept for me n wardy
now look into my eyeeeeeeee cyclops

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked i... i... i... mmmmm getting hypnotize. "" YES BOSS"""
InyMusha
InyMusha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by _elmo Wed May 20, 2009 6:17 pm

private forum sir !
_elmo
_elmo

GUILD : EternalPoweR
IGN : _elmo / _WaterMelon_

Back to top Go down

Post by InyMusha Thu May 21, 2009 11:37 am

FORUM IT IS NOW PRIVATE. newly created accounts will be activited by me or yifei. if he know how LOL.

*** LOCKED ***** as it is now private.
InyMusha
InyMusha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YiFei Thu May 21, 2009 2:34 pm

uhm tell me how lol xD isnt something with receiveing an email confirmation?

if you go to the bottom of the page you should see administration panel.
click on that.
click on users and groups
click on inactive user.
in there you can activate new users.
YiFei
YiFei

GUILD : INSANITY (AION)
IGN : EX-JabbaWocKeeZ(SRO), Kagutsuchi (AION)

Back to top Go down

Post by InyMusha Thu May 21, 2009 7:07 pm

LOCK it is not private forum.
InyMusha
InyMusha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum